Welcome to Ysgol David Hughes...
Ysgol David Hughes serves the catchment area of south-east Anglesey, a mainly agricultural area with some light industry which is characteristic of the area.
This is a bilingual comprehensive school with approximately 1105 pupils aged between 11-18 and approximately 81 teachers and 42 support staff.
We aim to provide our pupils with a broad education which includes elements of communication, literacy, numeracy, science, humanities, expressive arts, practical skills and technology. Many subjects use aspects of information technology and we have made considerable investments in this field over recent years.
The school also has a modern sports centre with a dance hall, fitness room and large sports hall. The centre is open to the public on evenings and weekends.
Pupils have the opportunity to contribute to decision-making by means of the Year Councils and the School Council
Tweets by @DavidHughesYDH
Tuesday, 14 November 2017, 3.45pm - 6.30pm - Open Evening for Year 6 Parents
Important Information for Parents
- ALN & Inclusion Information Fair - Tuesday, 21/11/17 between 2.30pm and 6.30pm in Ysgol Gyfun Llangefni - click here
- KS5 Colums 2017 - 2018 - click here
- National Reading and Numeracy Tests 2017 - Information for parents and carers - click here
- Internet Safety Evening for Parents - click here
- Year 12 Handbook - click here
- KS4 2017-2018 - click here
- Year 9 Options for September 2017 - click here
- Interpreting National Reading and Numeracy test results – animated guide for parents/carers - click here
- Parent's Bulletin - YDH Sixth Form - issue 2 - click here
- Parent's Bulletin - YDH Sixth Form - issue 1 - click here (only available in welsh)
- Ysgol David Hughes 6th Form Application Form - click here
- National Reading and Numeracy Tests 2016 - Information for parents and carers - click here
- Sixth Form Open Evening - click here
>>> read more
Ysgol David Hughes Calendar 2017 - 2018
Click here to view the calendar for 2017 - 2018
Business and Mathematics Teacher - Maternity cover - full time, temporary
For more information and application form, contact the school on 01248 712287
Closing date: mid-day, Friday 20 October 2017